To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Twin Cities, MN
- Phone: 952-452-9664
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Representative - ( Mon- Fri ) Full Time - Entry Level Rock Stars Wanted!
Ardensway • Twin Cities, MN
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ardensway is hiring for full time entry level sales & marketing and customer service reps. Our customer service positions are face to face with our clients. Customer service in person is by far much more effective and the clients love it!
Management and growth is our main focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
At Ardensway we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals, and then move individuals into management asap! Its how we expand our company.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales customer service
- Entry level management training - customer service
- Sales presentations - customer service
- Face to face sales of new services for our clients
- Sales techniques
- Training current sales reps in customer service
Ardensway cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry level sales consulting
Benefits & Our Culture
The management & marketing team at Ardensway offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Lakewood Group:
- Highly coachable team players
- Great customer service skills
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Ability to laugh, and laugh hard
- Goal Oriented
- Superior Interpersonal Skills
- Able to work in a team atmosphere and to work individually without someone holding your hand
- Healthy competitive personality, sore losers look elsewhere
- High Energy and desire to break out into song or dance when necessary
What to Expect?
- Strong Compensation Packages
- Fun Team Environment
- Fully Paid Training (initial as well as long term)
- Professional Setting
- Exciting Location
- Immediate Benefits
- Friendly, Motivated Team Members
Again, here's what we are looking for:
We are looking for outgoing and energetic individuals who strive in a team atmosphere but are just as productive independently. The ideal candidate must be very goal oriented and not shy away from hard work. Most importantly you have to know how to have fun. Here at Ardensway, we firmly believe that a major contributing factor to achieving happiness in the work place is the ability to have fun while achieving professional goals.
So what are you waiting for? Click on Apply Now!