To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salisbury, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Coordinator
Quality Staffing Services • Salisbury, MD
Posted 4 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - High School
Admin - Clerical, Customer Service
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Time/Permanent positions in Customer Service
- Answer all phones and emails in a friendly professional manner.
- Evaluate complaints and resolve issues and concerns.
- Receive and fill part orders.
- Schedule customer appointments and gather all pertinent information prior to customer arrival.
- Maintain repair logs and reconcile inventory weekly.
- Process repair orders and prepare shipping documents.
- Communicate shipping information to customers and collect credit card information for payment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous scheduling experience preferred.
- Ability to resolve customer concerns.
- Previous inventory and shipping experience required.
- Basic excel skills required.
- Familiar with UPS worldship is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.