To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- Hector Bones
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Accountant - Great Promotion Potential
Creative Financial Staffing • Orlando, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Junior Accountant – Great Promotion Potential
Why take a Junior Accountant opportunity with this company?
- Our client is a leading consulting company in the area
- The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform
- Room for growth within the company
What the Junior Accountant will do…
- Maintain and analyze general ledger accounts
- Prepare and adjusting journal entries
- Analyze balance sheets
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Preparing monthly aging reports analysis
What the company needs in a Junior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-8 years’ experience in accounting with a clean stable record
- Detailed oriented, system savvy
- Willing to continuous learning
Perks of the Junior Accountant role:
- Team oriented environment
- Work/life balance
- Corporate perks and discounts
- Mentorship from Senior Staff
- Room for growth