To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1781 U.S. 231
Jasper, IN 47546
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sternberg Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Jasper, IN
Posted 23 days ago
AUTOMOTIVE DIESEL TECHNICIAN
Sternberg Chrysler Center Inc. is looking for a motivated Diesel Technician to join its service team!
They will teach you the skills required for success!
If you are looking to advance your career in the automotive industry, this is the opportunity you've been looking for. Sternberg Chrysler offers competitive compensation and is willing to teach you the skills you need to succeed and advance in the field!
Sternberg Chrysler Center Inc. Is Not Too Far From Anywhere! They are nestled in the heart of Jasper, IN. where they have been family-owned and operated since 1952; 64 years of dedicated sales and service!
This is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in automotive industry. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time Automotive Technician may be for you!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- ASE Certification
- Diesel and Warranty Certified and/or Technical training/school or equivalent experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be to pass a background check and drug screen