To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
800 Denow Road
Pennington, NJ 08534
- Jenny Gurrieri
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gloria Nilson & Co. • Pennington, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate a Berkshire Hathaway Affliate
Our mission is to provide the highest level of real estate services, and to accomplish this with the utmost in integrity and professionalism. If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this great team, please review the job requirements and submit an application. Equal Opportunity Employer
The Branch Administrative Assistant provides support to the Sales Manager/Sales agents in the oversight of administrative support operations of the real estate office and is responsible to enforce and carry out company policy. Also Oversees, maintains and performs the day-to-day administrative operations of the branch office.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Review process/maintain files.
- Perform daily branch office operations which may include maintaining office appearance, distributing and processing mail, processing accounts payable.
- Answer phones, greet clients and assist with client communication.
- Create brochures, flyers/postcards, sign-in sheets, promotional pieces as assigned.
- May process license application paperwork for new, renewing and transferred sales associates. Ensure all paperwork is completed and processed in a timely manner.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
Key Words - Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Receptionist, Front Desk
· One to two years clerical or administrative experience.
· Computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products.
· Verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
· Organizational skills, accuracy/quality, detail-oriented.
· Interpersonal skills, a customer service focus and the ability to work as member in team-oriented environment.