To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Charles, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The XCEL Group • St. Charles, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The XCEL Group is seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians for our client, a food processing company.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Diagnose and repair malfunctioning production and plant equipment.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Lubricate the production equipment on a daily basis.
- Replace broken belts, bearings, motors, electrical systems as necessary.
- Monitor and correct the oil levels and oil condition on a weekly basis.
- Calibrate production equipment to ensure that all parts are running properly.
- Experience diagnosing, repairing and maintaining refrigeration systems.
- Experience diagnosing, repairing and maintaining electrical and steam boiler systems.
- Any experience with ammonia systems, working in the engine room with ammonia.
- Basic knowledge of programmable logic controls.
- Available to work OT as necessary.