- Provide the business knowledge and technical skills to implement technical strategies, evaluate products and provide a superior level of technical support that benefit the company.
- Partner with Sterile Product Manufacturing (SPM) principals, Quality Assurance (QA), Operational Excellence (OPEX), and other internal experts to develop quality investigations, assign root cause, and identify/implement CAPA solutions.
- Ensure work activities are conducted in strict accordance with safety guidelines and processing standards, such as FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Coordinate and/or perform additions and changes to network hardware and operating systems and attached devices; includes investigation, analysis, recommendation, configuration, installation and testing of new network hardware and software.
- Provide direct support in the day-to-day operations on network hardware and operating systems; duties include evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and primary support for detection and correction of operational problems.
- Will troubleshoot at the physical level of the network, working with network measurement hardware and software, as well as physical checking and testing of hardware devices, at the logical level working with communication protocols.
- Maintain network infrastructure standards.
- Provide technical consultation, training and support to IT staff as designated by director.
- Serve as support analyst for enterprise server and application operating environments (i.e. Windows 2000/2003/2008/Linux/Unix, VMWare 5/6, Nimble SAN Technologies, MS Exchange, AD, Sharepoint 2010+, SSCM 2012, SQL )
- Configure and manage systems monitoring with Solarwinds/SMARTS performance monitoring.
- Take corrective actions to return systems and applications to normal business service levels.
- Server administration with physical servers and VMWare – specifically Microsoft platforms.
- Maintain technical competency through research and training.
- Remain current in technology advances and industry best practices relative role scope and system operations.
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP
- B.A. in information systems or Chemical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 4 to 6 years of experience with hardware and software installation and maintenance.
- Must have experience in IT Security Infrastructure.
- Extensive working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, operating systems and software.
- Experience w/ Aseptic Techniques, Manufacturing, GMP and FDA.
- Previous aseptic manufacturing experience preferred.
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Server (Computer Science)
Installations (Computer Systems)
Good Manufacturing Practices
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 17-02114
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Since our inception in 1999, Townsend and Associates aims to be the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first. Our core competencies in project staffing and full time placements are being continuously improved to be the best in class. Our markets will be solely determined by our ability to consistently deliver unequalled service to our customers and candidates.
Staffing your company with qualified and talented professionals is both challenging and time-consuming. Our goal is to make sure we understand your needs and the needs of our candidates. We research, screen and interview our consultants and employees, so we can provide you with the industries finest talent. This is why more and more companies decide to partner with Townsend & Associates, Inc.
Townsend & Associates, Inc. offers you the opportunity to work with Fortune 1000, small and medium companies for full-time or contract positions. We work together with you and our clients to create an ideal match. We discuss your career objectives, talent, experience, and what you are looking for in a new job.
Our screening research is 2nd to none. By being thorough and straight forward, we cut through a lot of challenges that arise in many job searches. So whether it’s full-time or a contract position let Townsend & Associates simplify and enhance your journey. Not Ready To Apply?
View the full profile