To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Dina Gianopoulos
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Vascular Technician/ Ultrasound Technologist ( RVT/RVS)
USA Vein Clinics • Seattle, WA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
USA Vein Clinics is a leading national medical services provider specializing in the treatment of venous insufficiency. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, our 42 treatment centers comprise the nation’s only coast-to-coast phlebotomy practice. Our award-winning medical staff, including cardiovascular surgeons, interventional radiologists and cardiologists, provide state-of-the-art patient care using innovative technology. We provide a challenging and dynamic work environment, many opportunities for advancement, and competitive compensation and benefits. Consider joining our fast-growing team to take your career to the next level!
As a Ultrasound Technologist/Vascular Sonographer / Technician for the company's clinics. You would:
* Perform ultrasound examinations of patients to create a Venous Flow Map for purposes of recommending a safe, effective treatment plan.
* Assist the Physician in explaining the treatment plan to the patient and how that treatment plan addresses the patient's specific needs.
* Set up and clean-up the procedure rooms, exam rooms and ultrasound rooms before and after each patient.
* Perform all additional ultrasound examinations as required by the treatment plan determined by the Physician to ensure the effectiveness of treatment and safety of the patients.
* Adhere to the standard time allotments for each type of ultrasound exam in order to maintain the efficient flow of patients during the course of the scheduled day.
* Working with the office staff, administrative staff and Physicians to review the ultrasound schedule to ensure availability of ultrasound technicians to provide excellent and timely patient care and safety, and to maintain the patient load at an efficient and productive level.
* Develop and maintain quality of work and skills to comply with the standards of care set by
the company through continued education and interaction with other Ultrasound Technologists.
* Maintain equipment and manage the supply inventory to ensure continued and effective
* Certificate of Completion from an accredited Ultrasound program.
* Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT / RVS) is a MUST.
* Russian/Spanish/Polish/Armenian or any other language is a big plus.
* Cultural sensitivity and excellent patient care skills.
* Ability to work well in a high volume, fast paced environment.
* Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and work as part of a team.