To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
81 New England Avenue
Piscataway Township, NJ 08854
- Jennifer Blum
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
L'Oreal • Piscataway Township, NJ
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Overview: Provide or assist production management in the provision of direction and supervision to the technical work force ensuring packaging operations attain maximum up-time with the highest level of quality production.
· Participate in the design, layout, installation, modification, and upgrading of packaging equipment.
· Supervise daily packaging, serving as a technical resource to the team.
· Develop and supervise the implementation of effective maintenance procedures including preventive maintenance programs.
· Train, coach, and develop the technical base of mechanic staff.
· Manage the procurement of new equipment or spare parts.
· Develop, implement, and maintain all necessary record systems.
· Manage, implement, and support all L’Oréal policies.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field.
· Must have 3-5 years of previous experience in a technical capacity with packaging equipment.
· Solid technical experience in core mechanical, electrical, and electronic field.
· Must have the knowledge and ability to conceptualize and develop in areas of production tooling, product handling equipment, production machinery and operational methods.
· Requires a practical working knowledge of machine shop procedures, CNC programming, CAD drafting and design, computer aided machining, machine building, electromechanical systems, machine analysis and troubleshooting, and basic computer practices using word processing and spreadsheets.
· Must work well in a fast paced environment and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Must demonstrate excellent people management skills including the ability to develop a team of individuals capable of producing extraordinary results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.