To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Nick Wadkins
- Phone: 980-299-9403
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Jr Systems Administrator - PERM $55-70k
TalentBridge • Charlotte, NC
Posted 4 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - None
$55,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for small to medium size company systems with design, implementation, and maintenance of cross-platform networks to deliver stable, secure, and redundant environments using a variety of technologies.
- Maintain monitoring and logging systems for IT assets and infrastructure with SNMP and syslog tools. Data collected is then used for planning and growth projections.
- Rapid troubleshooting of issues with software, hardware, and equipment to create short-term and long-term solutions intended to prevent interruptions of day-to-day business operations.
- Automate deployment and maintenance tasks with a variety of scripting languages to streamline workflows for junior technicians to easily troubleshoot issues.
- Manage on-site Exchange platforms as well as Office 365 systems to meet company’s needs.
- Maintenance and support of physical/virtual server environments (VMware and Microsoft) and redundant SAN appliances(Dell EqualLogic and Compellant) to provide high availability systems to avoid system outages
- Provided secure remote access assistance to companies via a variety of technologies
- Documenting, assigning, tracking and monitoring tickets to ensure a timely resolution of client issues.
- Able to manager, maintenance and support of physical/virtual server environments (Microsoft, VMware or Hyper-V)
- Have knowledge of managing network storage.
- Have a good understanding of Networking with Layer 2 and Layer 3.
- Managing Local and/or Office 365 Microsoft Exchange
- Have a good working knowledge of Active Directory with policies.
- Nice if you have worked for a managed services company.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.