To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Torrance, CA
- Raul Garcia
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Data Analyst
Next Step Systems • Torrance, CA
Posted 18 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Operations Data Analyst
The Operations Data Analyst will read and translate the data along with day to day tasks using various techniques eg. Statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining. The Operations Data Analyst will research best practices and support developing the solutions and recommendations for the current business operations. Develop ad hoc data and reports. Assist in developing or implementing systems to capture business operation.
- Perform detailed analysis of data model, calculations and draw conclusions, translate the data into an understandable document.
- Integrate data external systems with internal systems.
- Utilize tools such as SQL to perform analysis against existing data.
- Understand business context, problems and communicates them clearly in written and oral format.
- Create reports and present analysis data to all levels of management, teammates and customers.
- Update/make improvements on the monitoring system as needed.
- Work with all departmental managers to gather accurate information and record in documentations.
- Process sales orders and answer customers’ inquiries.
- Collaborate with Sales/Service teams on new product/business to develop and meet service requirements.
- Conduct risk assessment of business operations and report findings to company management.
- Work with internal auditors to resolve J-SOX and IATF related issues.
- Responsible for monitoring supplier quality performance, work with suppliers on root cause analysis and corrective action if processes are found to be infective.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL and VBA.
- Strong skills in business analytics platforms such as Qlikview.
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills.
- A critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems.
- Good understanding of data management practices.
- Ability to conduct analysis on the data using database querying, excel, and other methods.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive attitude, ability to work independently and a desire to continuously learn new skills and technologies.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with accuracy.
- Proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to various audiences.
- Knowledge of Supplier chain management and/or Procurement experience is plus.
- Bilingual; reading, writing, speaking (Japanese) is preferred.
Keywords: Torrance CA Jobs, Operation Data Analyst, Excel, Access, SQL, VBA, Business Analytics Platforms, Qlikview, Automotive, Infotainment, California Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, California Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.