To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago Southwestern Suburbs, IL 60506
- Daniel Joseph
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Generalist
CPRI • Chicago Southwestern Suburbs, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Generalist
Well-established manufacturing company in the western suburbs of Chicago seeking a Human Resources Generalist to oversee all Human Resources functions for a 100+ person company with union & non-union employees. Company is offering competitive compensation & benefits packages, as well as plenty of career development potential, including providing a path to Senior Management.
Responsibilities will include recruitment & hiring, orientation, training, performance review, disciplinary actions, labor relations, compensation & benefits, and ensuring employee and employment compliance with relevant labor laws. Further duties include:
- Manage compensation, performance and benefits plans to ensure competitiveness, motivation and compliance.
- Work with union and union contracts, collective bargaining process, and help settle work-place issues.
- Audit and resolve employee complaints, disputes, and issues.
- Recruit, interview, hire and orientate employees. Work with outside agencies for employment/personnel services.
- Provide company representation at hearings and investigations regarding personnel.
- Assist and participate in Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) programs.
- Utilize database and ensure documentation is up to date and in compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other applicable 4-year degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Prefer manufacturing environment experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Certification in PHR or SPHR preferred.
Well established company offering stability and plenty of career development potential.