To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Please Choose An Address Or Enter A New One Below ...
- Steve Vandenabeele
- Phone: email@example.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Application Technology Management
Fast Switch, Ltd. • Dearborn, MI
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Application Technology Management Senior
- Identify and problem solve complex systemic issues spanning multiple systems and teams as they relate to corporate IT initiatives; this may include designing systems or services from ground up.
- Create technical action plans for analyzing and resolving customer issues.
- Create clear and concise documentation in the form of case management notes, technical tips, knowledge base articles and white papers.
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers and partners
- Works with cross-functional organizations to solve complex technical problems and follow reported problems through to resolution.
- Participate and provide feedback to product design and technical reviews relating to new features and enhancements
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in the existing case management and knowledge based systems
- Use available support tools to diagnose and resolve product and technical issues
- 3+ years of API design/support
- 3+ years of supporting Microsoft Azure cloud technologies
- 3+ years of using monitoring tools (Splunk) to analyze application logs/data
- Deep understanding in application troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of complex IT infrastructure and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Understanding of IT change management best practices
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive with the ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make progress in areas where a high ambiguity and uncertainty exist
- Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication and leadership skills
B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
Fast Switch, Ltd. celebrated 20 years in 2016. We are an IT Consulting company with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, Cleveland, OH, Cincinnati, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ. We’re doing business in almost half the states in the union.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused. You are our most important asset!
We've differentiated ourselves by being creative, flexible, and fast. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company.
We're different. Our consultants and clients tell us so, and it's our great people who make the difference! We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
• Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
• Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
• Long Term Disability (100% paid)
• Life Insurance (100% paid)
• 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press. We have won the Columbus Business First “Fast 50" award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
You can also follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/y9y3gdp