To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Umesh Raghuvanshi
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
.Net Full Stack Developer
Diaspark, Inc • New York, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking an experienced .NET full stack Software Developer who will leverage technology to develop business solutions within the Medical Communications industry. In this role you will develop, code, test, and debug new software or make enhancements to existing software.
· Analyzes, design, construct and implement new business systems for internal and agency facing applications.
· Work closely with both Digital Services and business team members.
· Analyze and resolve system problems and present clear, comprehensive recommendations.
· Deliver accurate development estimates.
· Communicate and partner effectively across technical and non-technical teams.
· Lead, work and collaborate with a talented team in a highly agile environment where innovation is valued.
· Produce high quality deliverables as a member of a high performing team.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Embrace opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
· Take accountability for project delivery and customer satisfaction.
· Minimum 5 years .NET full stack experience in web development.
· Minimum 5 years of direct experience with .NET (ASP.NET MVC) as a full stack developer
· Minimum 5 years of direct experience with MS SQL Server (development and modeling)
· Experience with SSRS or integrating with other reporting applications
· Web based development technology including HTML 5, CSS, XML
o Angular preferred/JQuery considered
· Experience with Knockout is a Plus
· Demonstrated ability to work across the full stack, from UI to backend services
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
· Ability and desire to learn new and emerging technologies.
· Ability to design and deliver complex system and application architectures
· Ability to perform code reviews
· Ability to evaluate technical design options and provide recommendations
· Expert knowledge of design and development tools.
· Intimate knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; understanding of shared software concepts.