To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denville, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Technology Support Analyst
Strategic Products and Services • Denville, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Technology Support Analyst is responsible for Tier I and Tier II end users support within organization to include answering calls and tickets from end users with technical questions, providing expert support and troubleshooting of hardware and software. The Technology Support Analyst is also responsible for finding a resolution for end users in a professional, accurate and timely manner or gathering all the required information to be escalated to the appropriate teams. The Technology Support Analyst will work with the Imaging Specialist and perform physical inventory.
- Provides Tier II support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software pertaining to the corporate laptop and desktop computers
- Creates, tests and develops current Workstation images for both Windows and Apple based products
- Performs physical inventory and prepares equipment for disposal
- Moves equipment from secure area to shipping location
- Uses ticketing system to track incidents and service requests and escalate issues
- Supports contact management, finance and incident management software
- Sets up end user hardware/software and user initialization
- Maintains data communications and connectivity for local, remotes office and virtual office users
- Performs Active Directory Moves/Adds/Changes
- Recommends and schedules workstation repairs and replacements
- Manages and maintains end user backup application
- Manages and maintains end user anti-virus application
- Works with vendors as necessary
- Provides strong customer service for internal IT teams as well as Business Partners
- Works closely with the Server and Networking teams
- Ensures successful deployment and upgrades of workstations
- Performs computer management and system administration activities
- Participates in Continuous Improvement initiatives to ensure process documentation remains relevant
- Performs all job functions in a positive, highly professional demeanor
- Installs new / rebuilds existing laptops and configures hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Present a professional image as a representative of the company
- Works closely with the Workstation Imaging Specialist and IT Admin Coordinator to ensure hardware and software or in compliancy per our corporate standards.
- Continues to perform the daily functions of a service desk employee when applicable
- 2 years' Service Desk / Help Desk experience working in large corporate environments (minimum of 5,000 user environments)
- Four years work experience in IT related role supporting in-house and remote users
- Minimum of 3 years support / engineering experience with the following products;
- Windows 7
- Enterprise Anti-Virus
- Enterprise Hard Drive Encryption
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with VMware
- Image creation
- Policy Management
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Excellent PC hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical , interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done
- Strong work ethic and personal drive to excel
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of computer based information systems
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task
- Two-year degree or certification in IT or related field.
- Support / engineering experience with the following products;
- Kaspersky Enterprise Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Enterprise Hard Drive Encryption
- HP Connected Back-up
- Cloud Based Back-up
- Working knowledge of Networking protocols and firewall configuration
- Ability to communicate (orally and written) clearly and effectively in English
Less than 10%
- Must be able to work standing on feet for up to 4 hours per day
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by ConvergeOne.
ConvergeOne provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm