To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dunwoody, GA
- Carl Griffenkranz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Consultant
EHS Hospitality • Dunwoody, GA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Coach / Franchise Consultant – Atlanta, GA
Local candidates only. No relocation assistance offered
We’re not your typical cinnamon roll shop. In addition to being 100% vegan, we offer more than just your average ‘Old Fashioned’ roll. We have a variety of different flavors that are waiting to be explored, all made with the highest quality ingredients to tickle your taste buds. All our products are Dairy & lactose-free, egg-free and cholesterol-free.
- Our client is starting their explosive growth with 18 open locations and 15 more to open this year with at least another 100 to open in the next few years.
- We are searching for a select few who dare to keep up with us.
- If you are a straight shooter, if you take discipline and feedback well, we want to talk to you.
The Business Coach is the first line of support for our Franchise owners. This position is responsible for helping owners increase sales and decrease operational costs by coaching them how to effectively operate our concept
A key responsibility of the Coach is to audit each location for brand consistency and operational excellence to help the owner realize the maximum return on their investment.
If you love getting your hands dirty and the thrill of travel and opening new locations, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for! If you prefer to give orders and sit back while everyone else does the dirty work, then we are NOT the place for you.
To be successful as a Store Opener / Business Coach you must possess the following qualities:
- Honesty and Integrity – as in all the time, not just when it works out for you.
- Ability to tell it like it is with tact – brutal honesty with a positive spin.
- Come to work ready to work hard and make things happen – you must be eager to work harder than everyone else.
- We have a unique culture, while you don’t need to be a Vegan to be part of the team. Understanding and promoting the benefits of eating this way needs to become part of your DNA.
- Extreme attention to detail - you must catch the little things that everyone else might miss.
- A need to lead and coach others – you should be passionate about training and ability to lead by example.
- Great history of past employment – enough said.
Some legal sounding job description tasks to keep the attorneys happy
- Quick service, multi-unit franchise operations, and/or hospitality industry experience.
- Strong ability to build relationships, effectively communicate and positively influence Franchisees and other key constituents.
- Strong financial acumen, analysis/problem solving, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated and successful ability to lead, motivate, hold accountable, develop, direct and achieve target results
- 2+ years restaurant management experience
- Ability to wear a smile every day
- Prior restaurant opening experience is a strong plus