To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Peapack, NJ 07934
- Phone: 973-984-7900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Townsend & Associates • Peapack, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 7 to 10 years
Degree - High School
Compensation based on Experience
Computer Hardware, Pharmaceutical, Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical, Pharmaceutical, Other
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Responsible for calendar management, meeting coordination, meeting preparation and ensure appropriate distribution of meeting materials.
- Interface regularly with department members as well as colleagues from partner line functions and will be expected to interact appropriately.
- Copy/format/distribute materials in a timely manner (electronic or hard copy).
- Make travel arrangements, provide detailed itineraries, prepare and submit expense reports and perform Client reconciliations.
- Set up teleconferences and in-person meetings and ensure all materials and technology needs are available and operational.
- Maintain calendars, anticipate conflicts and use diplomacy to resolve problems in advance.
- Proactively identify or anticipate issues and use judgment to expeditiously resolve all issues.
- Assist and perform ad hoc duties for members of the team, as necessary.
- Ability to work on a computer and to conduct phone conversations.
- Manages multiple Outlook calendars with expertise.
- Plans and coordinates a variety of meetings and events, such as staff meetings (including recording of action items) and a variety of recurring events with other groups inside and outside of the company when necessary.
- Prepares and edits reports and presentations using Microsoft Office software.
- Organizes and maintains files.
- Coordinates and manages travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Fields incoming telephone calls and replies to routine inquiries.
- Provides project management assistance when necessary.
- Expedites flow of work, and initiates follow-up when necessary, particularly when supervisors are traveling.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Cooperates with other administrative assistants in maintaining an efficient workroom.
- Serves as back-up administrative support for any member of the team when necessary.
W2 ONLY!!! No Corp to Corp!!
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS preferred.
- 7-10 years administrative experience supporting senior leaders that demonstrates ability to carry out tasks proficiently and to complete quality work on a timely basis required.
- Experience as an administrative assistant or project manager required.
- SharePoint; Ariba, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience strongly preferred.
- A healthcare background is beneficial.
- Demonstrated proficiency in assigned technologies.
- Project management support for executive leaders.
Job ID: 17-00606
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.