HR Supervisor with Automotive Manufacturing Background
Our client is an international manufacturer located in the Greater Nashville area that is seeking a HR Supervisor to join their Human Resources department. In this role, you will be assisting in strategically aligning HR practices and policies to best meet the company's organizational targets and needs as well as guiding managers in employee relations matters. The ideal candidate will be someone who has handled employee relations, benefit programs, and recruiting and on-boarding for the manufacturing industry and is knowledgeable in federal, state, and local labor and tax laws. We are looking for HR professionals that want to take a step up in their careers and build a positive, professional environment around them. If you have the qualifications listed below, we would love to hear from you!
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR related role including minimum 1-2 years supervisory experience including direct reports.
- Must have HR experience in manufacturing, preferably Automotive industry.
- Ability to handle projects with multiple departments regarding a wide variety of HR topics
- Proficient in MS Office and HRIS systems. Experience with SAP is a plus
- Competitive Benefits Package
Local Candidates Desired.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.