To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Carl Griffenkranz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
District Manager (Franchise Support)
EHS Hospitality • Atlanta, GA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Restaurant Business Consultant
There are two very important goals in this position:
- Travel with team members to new store openings in order to train, teach and coach hourly employees on all new store operational procedures. (70% Travel)
- Travel independently to existing stores in order to observe, teach, and/or train the franchise and his team members in regard to improving restaurant operations, sales, profits, people development and help identify areas of improvement and cost reduction.
The Operations Department is involved in:
- Restaurant Operations (Food, Beverage, Quality, Cleanliness)
- People (Training, Developing, and Mentoring)
- Guests (Service, Relationships, Loyalty)
- Numbers (Sales, Budget, Profitability)
- Overseeing the opening of new restaurants
- Motivating and supporting Franchisee’s with specific issues such as business management
- Implement the company’s business development strategies with corporate stores and Franchisee’s
- Acting as a link between corporate office and franchisees
- Standardizing systems and policies to meet the company’s overall style or image
- Fostering positive relationships with employees and franchisees
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and life
- 401-K Plan
- Company car
- Company cell phone/laptop
- Minimum of 3 years Business Consulting Experience.
- Being successful in training and developing employees
- Combination of both front-of-house and back-of-house management experience
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports
- Profit and Loss Management and Cost Control measures are a must
If you are interested in this position and possess all of the skills and requirements for this role, please apply through CareerBuilder today!!