We are pleased to announce that one of the companies we partner with in the Smyrna/Vinings, GA area is expanding and looking to hire an Analyst.
This would also be an ideal position for someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/ related who is a recent graduate with an internship or 0-2 years of experience and has an excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel.
LOCATION: Smyrna/Vinings, GA
- Use analytical methods and a variety of tools to understand, predict, and/or control operations and processes.
- Responsible for data management, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations that support supply chain/logistics management.
- Solve problems by considering courses of action within the framework of management s goals and standards.
- Create and analyze reports to support business execution.
- Develop business tools and solution based on knowledge, product or technology and identify process improvement.
- Support vendor/business partner relationships.
- Develop and maintain cost estimates, forecasts, and cost models
- Perform data management through a combination of data mining, data modeling, data analysis, cost/benefit analysis and/or problem analysis; while executing day to day processes related to area of responsibility.
- Support the business through ad-hoc queries, and maintain reports from a variety of resources as specific to department or organizational needs
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Math, Finance, or similar required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and exposure to Microsoft Access
- Proficient in: Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, and Word.
- SQL experience a plus
- Experience with process improvement/Six Sigma preferred