To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1101 South Neosho Boulevard
Neosho, MO 64850
- Anita Batson
- Phone: 417-454-6015
- Phone:: 417-451-2302
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Onin Staffing • Neosho, MO
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Interface with Operations to resolve any problems associated with scheduling and dispatching
- Makes decisions on transportation services for situations falling outside of normal operating procedures.
- Daily service related recommendations to Operations Manager that improves the traffic function.
- Meet with and evaluate potential carriers on service issues.
- Arrange for carrier services by specifying routings; trace shipments.
- Evaluate carrier performance and recommend appropriate changes in mode and/or carrier.
- Assist the transportation analyst by working closely with the representatives of transportation carriers to achieve and maintain cost effective freight spend.
- Work with Returns Authorization Department on displaced freight.
- Provide support on special projects and recommend from a service perspective the most effective mode of shipping freight.
- Contact carriers for problem resolution.
- Filing freight claims with the carriers, providing necessary information and follow-up to resolve claim issues and to ensure claims are closed.
- General clerical support to the Transportation Department as a whole (i.e. filing, data entry, offering help to others in department when normal duties are completed or when time allows).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or similar field preferred
Preferred – 3-5 years of Transportation/Logistics Experience
Compensation is dependant upon experience.
Must be dependable
Must be able to pass hiring criteria
Knowledge of Transportation Systems