To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60606
- Joshua Schoenhardt
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Manager (M&A & Technology)
Go2Group LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Wouldn't you like to work for a rapidly growing, award-winning, successful technology consulting firm? Think you're ready to take your career to the next level?
- Must be willing to travel 30-70% on any given project
- Must have hands-on exposure in all or one of the areas (Development or Infrastructure)
- Must have worked in consulting previously. Having come from a CTO/CIO/VP level role is major plus.
Seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect to join our Technology practice and work closely with our Mergers and Acquisitions practice (M&A). This is an exciting opportunity to work within our Technology practice on project work including M&A due diligence's, strategic enterprise architecture, architecture of post-merger integrations, and high-level plans for carve-outs.
What will you be doing?
- Assess the underlying technical environment within an organization and identify risks and opportunity areas to make recommendations on how to achieve long-term scalability, reduce operational cost, or better support business processes
- Evaluate IT and technical development processes for best practices and levels of maturity
- Identify key process issues and risks in the context of an investment thesis while evaluating potential investments for our Private Equity clients
- Formulate projects and strategies to support the client’s investment thesis, key risk mitigation, and long-term technology-based initiatives in the form of risk mitigation and post-close projects.
- Demonstrate expertise in designing technology solutions through system integration and application development
- 3-5 years of software architecture with experience in migrations, re-factoring and greenfield development or infrastructure projects
- Experience applying modern software design concepts such as separation of concerns, microservices, service oriented architectures, test-driven development, model-driven development, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration and custom object-oriented design and development
- Experience applying Agile/lean methodologies
- Experience architecting solutions using database technologies such as relational, NoSQL, transactional and/or data warehouses.
- Demonstrated experience leading technical engagements including proposal development, estimation, and day-to-day project management experience (time tracking, budgeting, status reporting, etc.
- Familiarity or awareness of application security and secure coding principles
- Experience working within a dynamic, collaborative, and team-based environment
- Desire to lead and mentor other team members or developers while leading projects
- Experience architecting for cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS is a plus
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS with a focus on responsiveness and mobile first