To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL 60173
- Joshua Schoenhardt
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
.NET / AWS Developer
Go2Group LLC • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
*No sponsorship available. No C2C. Only USC and Green Card applicants at this time.
Wouldn’t you like o work for a growing, award-winning company who’s #1 in their industry? Offering some of the best benefits available - 35 hour work weeks, 1 day a week remote, and flexible working hours. If this sounds interesting to you, lets chat! We’d love to tell you more.
- Requires at least three (3) years of hands-on programming experiencing developing web applications on the Microsoft stack (.Net)
- Requires at least three (3) years of hands-on system administration experience with AWS (EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Multi AZ, etc.).
- Requires at least three (3) years of hands-on system administration experience with the Microsoft Server platform (Microsoft IIS, Active Directory, SQL Server).
Responsible for hands-on software development, system integration, and system administration for key critical business systems, including the Association Management System’s e-business, back-office, and disaster recovery environments. This position involves prototyping, coding and testing of key software components in addition to serving in a critical operations role for the system’s virtual cloud infrastructure.
- Develop and/or coordinate enhancements to the organizations Association Management
System and associated platforms, interfaces and infrastructure. (70%)
- Design, develop and implement enhancements to web-based platforms and applications (DotNetNuke and .NET-based).
- Oversee development of third party enhancements involving the Association Management System and/or associated services.
- Work with third-party vendors to establish project timelines and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Manage projects to ensure timelines and project requirements are met.
- Develop integration strategies and solutions using out of the box and/or custom developed data/web services required for integrating the organizations Association Management System with third party web applications.
- Perform code reviews for third party developed solutions and oversee remediation efforts.
- Develop, improve and maintain the related source control processes and strategies leveraged internally and/or by third parties for web applications managed by the team.
- Perform testing on third party developed solutions and/or third-party interfaces for applications managed by the team.
- Develop and execute test scripts.
- Provide technical administration and support for the organizations Association Management System and associated platforms, interfaces and virtual cloud infrastructure. (20%)
- Work with stakeholders to understand business functions, processes and problems and be prepared to offer solutions.
- Manage hosting and system administration for the organization’s Association Management System’s disaster recovery virtual cloud infrastructure as well as other related database or web application servers. (AWS)
- Monitor software releases and patches from vendors and perform proactive maintenance on related platforms and dependencies.
- Monitor the AMS and associated web sites and services for performance or service issues to ensure maximum uptime.
- Monitor industry developments in security and take proactive action to ensure the teams web platforms are sufficiently protected against malicious attacks.
- Perform project-related planning and administrative tasks.
- Monitor trends in the industry and adapt the organization’s software development and system architecture accordingly.
- Performs general planning and administrative tasks including but not limited to: (10-15%)
- Work with third-party vendors to obtain quotes for platforms and services.
- Provide management with regular updates on projects and duties.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES including competencies that may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Knowledge of various web platforms and technologies, including but not limited to:
- Primary Technologies:
- Amazon Web Services
- DNS (Domain name service)
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (incl. Active Directory)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- HTML, CSS, XHTML, XML
- Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET)
- DotNetNuke CMS
- Web/Data Services
- Source Control - Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Secondary Technologies
- Association Management System (Personify)
- Disaster Recovery Strategies
- Load Balancing
- Google Analytics
- XSL & XSLT
- Extensive knowledge in designing/coding responsive web applications.
- Extensive knowledge in web application support and administration.
- Knowledge in the design, development and deployment process of mobile applications and responsive interfaces.
- Knowledge of web systems architecture, including user experience, design, development and deployment.