Wouldn't you like to work for a rapidly growing, award-winning, successful technology consulting firm? Ranked as the 2nd best mid-size company to work for in Chicago, it’s time you get in on the action. Think you're ready to take your career to the next level?
- MUST be local to Chicago, able to work full-time without sponsorship, and have experience with Salesforce Lightning.
Seeking to hire a Sr. Salesforce Development Engineer to work on Salesforce.com development, support and enhancement. This person will need to demonstrate an understanding of software engineering concepts and be responsible for working on full life cycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices. Candidates will be working collaboratively with client and project teams as well as working from proposal development to deployment and support.
Areas of responsibility:
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk and NOC ticketing for advanced issue resolution.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, InterAction, SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand, SAP etc.) preferred
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Experience and expertise in core web technologies including:
- Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to put in the extra effort (extended work hours, participate in events outside of standard working hours) for clients, company and personal growth
- Force.com Certified Developer Certification desired
- ITIL v3 foundations certified preferred
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- A desire to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies (Force.com Platform, Eclipse, Talend Open Studio, Oracle, MySQL, Visual Studio 2012, object relational (O/R) mapping (NHibernate), NUnit)