To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
555 Indiana 37
Martinsville, IN 46151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician (Mid Level)
Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep Inc • Martinsville, IN
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for members to join our Service Team.
At Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep we want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource our employees.
• Communicate with service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
• Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc…
• Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
• Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Ability to learn is a must and is required!
- Must have the ability to pay attention to detail, put the customer first and fix the vehicle correctly the first time
- Must be motivated to continue schooling and work under a master certified technician.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, ac equipment, etc.)
Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep’s Commitment To You:
•Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
•Closed on Sundays
•Light scheduling for Saturdays (rotating schedule)
•Been in business for 25 years
•A stable, family-run and owned organization
Start your career as an automotive technician for Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep.