To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
555 Indiana 37
Martinsville, IN 46151
- Victoria Brown
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician (Mid Level)
Chrysler Dealer • Martinsville, IN
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a self motivated technician who cares about the quality of your work? Do you have a desire to learn? Is being a part of a team dedicated to a great customer experience important to you? If you fit the above description, we want to talk to you! Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for new members to join our Service Team.
About Our Dealership:
At Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep we want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. As a Chrysler Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will diagnose and repair vehicles from the Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram product line. Chrysler’s service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles – and we’re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further. Help us bring the industry back home – apply today!
• Communicate with service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
• Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc…
• Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
• Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- ABILITY TO LEARN IS A MUST AND IS REQUIRED!
- MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL, PUT THE CUSTOMER FIRST AND FIX THE VEHICLE CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME
- MUST BE MOTIVATED TO CONTINUE SCHOOLING AND WORK UNDER A MASTER CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep’s Commitment To You:
•Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
•Closed on Sundays
•Light scheduling for Saturdays (rotating schedule)
•Been in business for 25 years
•A stable, family-run and owned organization
Start your career as an automotive technician for Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep.