To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Kelly Fidelman
- Phone: 7608454100
- Phone:: 7608454100
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mobile Banking Project Manager
SolomonEdwards • San Francisco, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mobile Banking Project Manager
Our client is a full-service bank with offices across the United States that provides a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial and retail banking and wealth management solutions to meet the needs of customers including a Commercial Card Program designed for corporate clients’ procure-to-pay needs.
The client is developing a platform that will enable mobile technology for its commercial card products and has engaged SolomonEdwards to provide a project manager with strong working knowledge of corporate card products and mobile banking technology to lead this effort.
The project manager position is a lead role for the development and launch this initiative. This involves working with the bank’s technology, product management, and marketing groups to move the project forward and potentially working with vendors as needed. The consultant will lead business requirements analysis, prepare project plans and project decks, coordinate meetings, allocate resources, prepare reporting for and communicate progress to senior management, and ensure that the project is moving forward on target.
The final deliverable will be the roll out of a mobile banking product that enables Commercial customer access to and use of various corporate card products. . The consultant will deliver to the client based on their expertise in project management, mobile technology and commercial card products.
Value to client
Enhancing current corporate card products capabilities using mobile banking technology is a key initiative for the bank to offer existing customers enhanced account functionality and innovate in the commercial card market.
The SolomonEdwards consultant will have previous experience with project management of large projects, Commercial banking, commercial card products and mobile banking.
The consultant should have the following functional experience,
- Understanding of corporate or commercial credit card business and how commercial cards are used by bank customers.
- Knowledge of corporate card systems
- Understanding of mobile technology related to banking. This includes knowledge of/experience with existing technology and available functionality or vendors that currently provide this technology
- Strong and deep experience in leading project teams, including allocating resources, identifying constraints, reporting to senior management, working with vendors and clients, and overseeing large teams in various functions and locations.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to lead. The consultant must be able to influence others to move the project along. This includes the ability to state positions in a way that provides clarity and understanding of the eventual outcome and how it benefits the client.
- SDLC methodology- knowing the project lifecycle process, the components and people involved in the process and how everything works to roll out the product to the public.
The bank wants a leader who can influence the team and project sponsors through a strong but diplomatic manner. The consultant needs to be able to build consensus among all members of the project in a way that provides for open dialogue and negotiation. This environment is driven by teamwork and collaboration. It is not run in an autocratic manner. The consultant needs to be able to persuade in a way that maintains unity and buy in from all members of the team. The consultant also needs to be able to provide hands-on support for the business requirements analysis, creation of project plans, project decks and reports to senior management.
This role is to be onsite in San Francisco, for the period of one year.