- Provide Quality Assurance oversight for manufacturing and support operations for biopharmaceutical products.
- Ensure compliance to GMP regulations for area operations and associated or support processes.
- Support investigations/deviation reports (nonconformance reports).
- Management of GMP documentation including real time manufacturing document review, approval, and archiving.
- Provide plant floor Quality oversight to maintain an inspection ready facility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, or related science field preferred.
- Demonstrated science based approach and an ability to deliver results.
- Experience working in multiple GMP databases.
- Demonstrated ability to perform GMP operations including following detailed SOPs, maintaining training, and good documentation practices.
- Experience in review and approval of batch records, NC/CAPA's and Change Control records.
- Demonstrated ability to use computer databases for query of data, managing status, and input of data and documentation.
- Previous experience in quality systems (SAP, LIMS, Change Control (CCMS), Trackwise, EDMQ, Maximo).
- Ability to focus on detail and ensure the accuracy of executed tasks and documentation per GMP standards.
- Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements/Quality Principles.
- Experience performing batch record review and previous manufacturing experience.
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 1999, Ronin Staffing catered solely to the Information Technology industry and worked with a number of successful organizations in terms of consulting and placement of Information Technology Professionals.
View the full profile
After the 9/11 tragedies, Ronin Staffing became a full-service staffing search firm that has diligently emerged itself in recruiting or placing qualified and quality candidates with expertise in Engineering, Aerospace, Administration, Accounting/Financing, just to name a few. Since its inception, we offer contract only, contract-to-hire or direct hire services to our clients, and our contractors alike.