To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomington - Normal, IL
- Manny Mendez
- Phone: (773) 882-1101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Auto Body General Manager
Gerber Collision & Glass • Bloomington - Normal, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Collision Center Manager
Competitive base salary + bonus
Gerber Collision & Glass is seeking a talented Body Shop Manager for our repair center in Bloomington, IL. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Estimator, Production Manager, Auto Body Repair Service Writer, Collision Customer Service Manager or Insurance Adjuster to leverage their industry knowledge and take the next step into management.
Call or text Manny at (773) 882-1101
STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES * ADVANCEMENT BEYOND SHOP MANAGEMENT * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an experienced Auto Body General Manager to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to join the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level. We're looking for someone to take ownership of the shop and staff performance including estimating, sales, profitability, customer service, production, employee relations, insurance relations, and more.
- WOW every customer through all phases of the process
- Ensure company operating procedures are followed
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators including CSI, profitability, cycle time, etc
- Coach and develop your staff, and address any situations as they arise to maintain a positive and cooperative work environment
- World class customer service skills
- 2-5+ years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proficiency with estimating systems and insurance direct repair guidelines
- Ability to lead and motivate your staff to reach common goals
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company in the automotive collision repair industry
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, and a lot more
- Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
- Great earning potential with performance incentives
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Automotive Collision Repair Manager. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.