To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
13355 Noel Road
Dallas, TX 75240
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IT Sales and Recruiting Professional
Agile Premier • Dallas, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an entrepreneur at heart who is looking to join a company that offers an unlimited commission structure, bleeding-edge technologies, a rigorous training program, and cast of teammates that can help you achieve your goals?
Are you interested in having as many as 3 people work FOR YOU and have the opportunity to get commission overrides on their placements starting on your first day of work? If so, joining Agile Premier may be a great choice to catapult your career!
Agile Premier is not your typical IT staffing company. You will receive your own office and will run your desk as if it is your own business. You will not be pigeon-holed into only offering temporary, consulting, or permanent services to your clients. You also will not be confined to working in a certain territory. If you have relationships in Dallas, that is great. However, if you have customers in Alaska who would like to utilize our services as well, that is great too! After all, you are responsible for your office’s production. How you hit your production goals is your business.
This role isn’t for everybody. For starters, this is a sales role with a sales quota. If that scares you, run. Also, many people prefer repetitive duties and to stay within one line of business. There is nothing wrong with that. However, those people may be more successful at another company. We are looking for dynamic individuals who love sales and want the liberty to decide if they want to focus on business development or recruit on one of their teammates roles on a day-to-day basis. If you are someone who needs someone else to motivate you, run. We are looking for individuals who are competitive, money hungry (not just for the base), and want to crush their goals. If you need someone else to motivate you to hustle, you should get out of sales immediately.
We have an open role for an IT Staffing Sales Professional. The IT Staffing Manager will be responsible for blended duties including business development, account management, and recruiting top talent in the Dallas area and on occasion, other cities and states.
You will be directly responsible for creating a profitable book of clients and candidates for both temporary and permanent services.
- Schedule business meetings with hiring managers
- Recruit fee worthy candidates and marketing them to your teammates or clients
- Pricing temp business and conversion rates
- Email campaigns to clients and candidates
- Call prospects and set appointments for business meetings/lunches
- Quoting Perm fees along with guarantee periods
- Proactively marketing fee worthy candidates to potential clients
- Account management and further developing existing clients
- Prepare and present MSAs with large clients
- Gather requirements from clients and prepare enticing job descriptions for recruiting team
- Manage the sales process from initial call to offer stage
- Attend trade shows promoting Agile Premier's service
Compensation and Benefits
- True base salary with no draw or house "payback"
- Opportunity for uncapped monthly commissions
- Opportunity for quarterly bonuses
- Opportunity for annual bonus
- Your own office instead of a cubicle
- Free BCBS medical and dental insurance for employee
- Traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan
- Expense reimbursement for mileage, networking events, and business development
- Opportunity to win annual sales contest including company-paid trip to 5-Star resort
- Experience a laid-back leadership style from management that focuses on production rather than internal politics
- No territory restraints or being forced to give accounts away to others who didn't do the work
- Opportunity to work in the Galleria mall
- Free gym membership
Tools We Provide To Assist With Your Success
- State-of-the-art CRM/ATS that integrates all of our tools so you can efficiently run a search one time and get excellent results from all sources
- Access to email campaign software
- The ability to post jobs to paid career sites
- Access to premium sales Intelligence software that provides leads, decision maker's contact info, and more
- Transparent metrics software that displays key staffing activity in comparison to your peers so you can mimic what the top producers in the organization are doing (this is very popular; we use this software for contest and to show his is the "top gun" in the office)
- Formal proprietary training in IT and the staffing business (after 2 years of working at Agile Premier, you should more staffing industry knowledge than many of your competitors who have been in the business for 5+ years)
What We Look For?
- Entrepreneurs who are self-driven and don’t need to be micro-managed
- True salespeople who aren’t afraid to make cold-calls and create a network
- Creative individuals who are smart and can build a solid business plan
- Prior success in a sales role where the majority of the compensation was commission-based
- Someone who can prioritize their activities and work closest to the dollar
If this sounds like you, we would like to review your resume!