To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1000 36th Street
Vero Beach, FL 32960
- Roshan rajan
- Phone: 7725634632
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN)- Various Units & Shifts available
Indian River Medical Center • Vero Beach, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
When you take advantage of a career opportunity at Indian River Medical center (IRMC) you’ve opened up an opportunity to achieve a higher degree of success. As a 2017s “Best Places to Work” award-winning healthcare leader and the largest private sector employer in beautiful Indian River County, Florida, our mission is to improve the health and well-being of the people and the communities we serve.
Indian River Medical Center is accredited by the Joint Commission and has earned an “A” in patient safety – the top grade in the latest Leapfrog Hospital Safety study. IRMC has received the Stroke Gold plus Quality Achievement Award and the Heart Failure Silver Quality Achievement Award. IRMC was recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the “Best Hospitals” for 2016-2017 year.
Registered Nurse will promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members. Registered Nurse facilitates patient care by making Nursing assessments and diagnoses, formulating care plans based on those diagnoses and implementing and evaluating the plans of care. The nurse demonstrates knowledge and support of hospital and nursing standards.
The Professional Nurse provides instruction, guidance and/or assistance to other team members including Licensed Practical Nurses (L.P.N.'s), Mental Health Technicians, and Unit Assistants RN may require unit specific experience.
- Responsible for working in a safe and protective manner at all times keeping in mind that safety and environmental hazards are the responsibility of all employees for themselves, other staff members and patients.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Implements the Nursing Process within the delivery of care system utilized in Patient Care Services.
- Documents in the medical records according to standards.
- Provide health promotion, counseling and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Coordinate care, in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals.
- Direct and supervise care delivered by other healthcare personnel like LPNs and nurse aides.
- Assumes charge duties as assigned.
- Perform physical exams and health histories.
- Provides CPR and assists with “Code Blue” as necessary.
- Maintains security and control of narcotics.
- Uses hospital criteria to report suspected abuse or neglect.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- AA degree in Nursing
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Department of Health
- BLS & ACLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
Shift, Hours & Department: Varies shifts, schedules and Departments are available.
IRMC is a DRUG AND NICOTINE FREE WORKPLACE