To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Elsinore, CA
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Automotive Technician / Entry Level Mechanic
Lake Elsinore Ford • Lake Elsinore, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ENTRY LEVEL AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / ENTRY LEVEL AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to begin your automotive technician career – Sign-on bonus for qualified applicants
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Entry Level Technician (Entry Level Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Great pay plans
- Medical, dental, vision
- Internal Training and development
- Customer focused environment