To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norristown, PA
- Blake Gilbert
- Phone: (404) 303-4995
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Charge Bookkeeper
firstPRO • Norristown, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a reputable manufacturing company is aggressively seeking a polished and ambitious Bookkeeper.
The ideal Bookkeeper will be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices and assisting in month-end close. In addition, this Bookkeeper will be responsible for accounts receivables, and account reconciliations Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
• Processing high volumes of accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices into QuickBooks
• Filing annual 1099s and assisting with payroll, journal entries, and purchase orders
• Applying payments to accounts and preparing deposits
• Supporting management through the month end close process
Qualifications for the Bookkeeper:
• 1-3 years' of experience
• Eagerness to learn and grow with a dynamic team
• BS in Accounting required and/or Associates in Accounting with proven success with in the accounting department • Minimum 1-3 years experience • Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, familiar with ERP Accounting systems, and advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, V-lookups) • Very presentable with strong written and verbal communication skills • Multitask with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility • Strong computer skills required, including file and data management using windows • Implement and maintain well-organized files, both digital and paper