To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1500 New York 112
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Physical Therapy Aides
New York Cancer and Blood Specialists • Port Jefferson Station, NY
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
New York Cancer and Blood Specialists, a prominent and respected Oncology/Hematology group, is seeking Physical Therapy Aides to join a well-established and growing pure sub-specialty practice with academic affiliation. Practice manages a freestanding outpatient 7-day per week Cancer Center with extensive chemotherapy administration, Radiation Oncology, Pharmacy and Research department.
- Assist patients form the waiting room into designated treatment areas.
- Guide patients through exercise programs.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic.
- Work cooperatively with the Physical Therapists.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Physical Therapy graduate students preferred.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish a plus.
- Proficient in Word/Excel.
Part time positions.
Monday – Friday, Daytime hours will range as needed. Candidates need to be flexible.
Salary up to $12.00 per hour based on experience.
Email or send resume to:
1500 Route 112
Building # 4
Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776
Attention: Robert Nicoletti - Human Resources
NYCBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer