Automotive Sales Consultant
URL blocked - click to applyCarSense is looking for highly ethical, team oriented people to produce vehicle and aftermarket product sales, while achieving personal and company goals in accordance with the CarSense culture and values.
All applicants who are excited about a culture built on core values where we want only the best for our customers and our employees, are encouraged to apply. CarSense has won a Top Workplace award from Philly.com for the last five consecutive years. CarSense is a workplace that recognizes achievements, encourages growth, provides encouragement to advance, and treats all sales associates with respect and dignity. It is a rapidly expanding company offering a real opportunity for growth.
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply. CarSense is an equal opportunity employer.
URL blocked - click to applyResponsibilities:
URL blocked - click to applyThe successful candidate will:
· Help the customer define their transportation needs, find the right vehicle to meet those needs, and address customer concerns which stand in the way of a vehicle purchasing decision.
· Follow our sales process and embody the CarSense Philosophy. The CarSense Sales Consultant operates from our values of integrity, teamwork, and caring for the customer.
· Answer sales calls and respond to internet inquiries.
· Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot.
· Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network.
· Provide a quality customer service experience to our valued customers
· Continuously contribute to a positive and encouraging atmosphere, with readiness to assist customers and fellow associates in the delivery of our products and services.
· Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads.
· Achieve individual sales and customer service goals.
· Be exposed to learning operations and have the opportunity to grow and advance in their career.
URL blocked - click to apply
● Strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly and social personality, who enjoys meeting all types of people.
● Passion for success with the drive to meet personal and team goals, while modeling and exemplifying the company culture in all interactions.
● Confident, organized, efficient, with the ability to multi-task.
● Leads from a commitment to integrity and self-improvement, with an open-minded, “can-do” attitude.
● Prior customer service experience preferred.
● Company provided automotive training.
● Complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
● Proficient use of technology, including computer, email and text.
● Strong communication skills.
● Ability to create and maintain customer relationships.
● Self-starter and great team player.
● Able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug testing, and hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving history.
Culture & Benefits:
All applicants who are excited about a culture built on core values where we want only the best for our customers and our employees, are encouraged to apply. Paid vacations, 401k, and health benefits are part of our compensation package. CarSense has won a Top Workplace award from Philly.com for the last six consecutive years. It is a rapidly expanding company offering a real opportunity for growth. CarSense is an equal opportunity employer.