To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3507 Market Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Patrick Greenwood
- Phone: 717-731-8440
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Customer Service Rep - Licensed
Express Employment Professionals • Camp Hill, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ExpressPros is conducting a search for a local, well-established insurance agency seeking a licensed and experienced Customer Service Rep (CSR) to join our fast-paced team!
The primary focus for the Insurance Customer Service Rep position will be working with personal lines clients and establishing business relationships with them. The selected CSR will be responsible for advising and counseling clients on coverage options to make informed decisions about their insurance. The CSR will also be solving their insurance problems for them.
What does the Insurance Customer Service Representative position offer?
- Salary plus incentives and bonuses!
- Full benefits package to include health, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, 401(k) matching, vacation and paid holidays.
- Great co-workers in a friendly environment.
- Multiple carriers to represent such as Donegal, Erie, Progressive and Travelers with the ability to give clients options.
- A business excited about furthering our growth.
- PA Property & Casualty insurance license - or an equivalent license from another state.
- Experience with personal lines insurance – preferably in a CSR or Producer role, or in a position that’s prepared you for CSR duties.
- Multi-task within various computer programs, while answering the phone and while assisting clients that visit the office throughout the day.
- Reliability. This position is located in Union Deposit in Lower Paxton Twp. Some instances to visit our Camp Hill location may be involved from time to time.
- Work during our office hours of Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with an hour off for lunch. These hours are not flexible.
- Commitment to your clients. We do not punch a time clock as our clients may ask for appointments and it is sometimes necessary in order to provide top-shelf service.
- Bottom line is that if it wasn’t for our customers, we would not have jobs.
- CSRs MUST make each and every customer sense how important they are to our agency.