To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jamestown, NY 14701
- Steve East
- Phone: 919 468 8484
- Phone:: 919 468 8126
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Engineer - LED Lighting Systems
The Albrecht Group • Jamestown, NY
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PROJECT ENGINEER – LED Lighting Products
Our world-class electronics manufacturing company, serving the auto and truck industries, has an immediate opening for a Project Engineer. This position is located in beautiful upstate New York, near Jamestown.
THIS POSITION WILL HAVE ITAR/EAR COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
A sample of the PRIMARY DUTIES of this PROJECT ENGINEER:
- Direct and coordinate activities of a cross-functional Engineering team for the quotation, design, development, and launch of LED Forward Lighting Products.
- Assure that projects are completed on time, to budget, and meet customer expectations.
- Lead efforts to resolve all technical issues related to design, performance, compliance, manufacturability, and/or quality for LED forward lighting products.
- Serve as the primary technical interface for customers as well as internal Sales & Marketing personnel.
- Analyze technology trends and integrate latest technology into company products in conjunction with the Design group to insure that our company maintains its competitive advantage and status as the preferred supplier of lighting and visibility products.
- Assure that new products are developed and documented in accordance with internal NPI (New Product Introduction) procedures as well as TS16949 requirements.
- Support life cycle management (LCM) review initiatives on all products.
- Assist with Corporate productivity improvement projects and the timely achievement of engineering productivity goals.
Required EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- 4-year engineering degree: Mechanical, Electrical, or Plastics.
- 5 years of work experience in project management.
- Prefer candidates with knowledge of FMVSS108 lighting requirements and LED lighting.
Our client offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and will relocate the hired candidate if this benefit is needed.
If interested in learning more about this Project Engineering opportunity please submit your Word-formatted resume to Steve East at seast[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please include the job title: Project Engineer and the job code: 17248 STE-C.