To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Quincy, IL
- Midland Recruiters
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Operational Excellence Manager
Midland Consultants • Quincy, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A mid-sized electronics manufacturing company located near Quincy, IL is searching for a Manufacturing Operational Excellence Manager. This role will lead continuous improvement initiatives while being responsible for the effective implementation and management of lean tools, systems and principles. They will also be responsible for identifying and improving outcomes of manufacturing and operational processes to improve efficiencies, quality, safety and customer satisfaction. This role will also implement ways to eliminate waste in processes by increasing productivity, maximizing efficiency and managing human capital more effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Management
- Must have 5+ years of operational excellence/management experience within manufacturing. (Electronics Manufacturing Preferred)
- Knowledge of Lean tools (SMED, VSM, 5S, KanBan, Kaizen, KPI’s, JIT) systems and principles preferred. Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma Certification Preferred.
- Progressive experience of transformation from low volume single piece flow to higher volume progressive build.
- Must have excellent leadership skills to develop, coach and empower staff
- Demonstrated ability to promote and focus on a Continuous Improvement Culture
Key Words: manufacturing manager, operational excellence, Manufacturing Operational Excellence Manager, Operations Manager, Plant Manager, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement Manager, Lean Manager, Six Sigma Black Belt, SMED, VSM, 5S, Kanban, Kaizen, KPI, JIT, Material flow, supply chain management, engineering, manufacturing, sheet metal fabrication, electronics manufacturing
Please reference Job Code 11-7AH when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form. You may also visit our website at www.midlandconsultants.com