To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
800 North Magnolia Avenue
Orlando, FL 32803
- Kristina Camacho
- Phone: 407-902-5207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Manager - Strong Nonprofit Organization
Creative Financial Staffing • Orlando, FL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position is located in West Orlando
Why take an Accounting Manager role with this company?
- Long standing Nonprofit organization with a strong hold in the Central Florida market.
- Company is offering a true work/life balance - the maximum number of hours working in this role is at 45.
- Tenured team, position open because current Accounting Manager is retiring.
What the Accounting Manager will do…
- The Accounting Manager will produce accurate and timely financial statements.
- Perform all month end and year end closing for four entities.
- Responsible for monthly GL reconciliations, bank recs, Journal Entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and P&L review.
- The Accounting Manager will play a key role in several special projects.
- Join the rest of the department heads for special events as a face of the organization.
Perks of the Accounting Manager role:
- Competitive salary based on background and experience.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Strong benefits package to include 100% employer paid healthcare and paid week off between 12/25 and 1/1.
What the company needs in an Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of full cycle accounting experience in the Nonprofit industry.
- Good communication skills.