We are looking for Competitive Individuals to fill Entry Level positions in marketing, advertising, and public relations for our expanding firm. The right individual will love the thrill of a challenge and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
An Entry Level Event Coordinator receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. We take the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to us. The right person can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
ENTRY LEVEL OPENINGS IN THE FOLLOWING:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
**PLEASE NOTE: This is not a graphic design or telemarketing or creative position. This position is ENTRY LEVEL with the ability to ADVANCE towards a management role.
People with experience in the following please apply: Events, Promotions, Marketing, Management, Retail, Retail Sales, Sales, Event Planning, Customer Service, Business Development, Communications or Public Relations