Pinpoint Pharma is looking to hire multiple Assistant Chemical Operators, for a large pharmaceutical client of ours in Waukegan, IL. These positions offer exceptional growth opportunities, along with multiple increases in pay.
Job Title: Assistant Chemical Operator
Pay: $16.50 - $18.00/hour
The HPI Assistant Operator will assist in the production of a variety of High Purity Ingredients (HPI) and other related products by written procedures. Clean equipment and facilities, stage supplies, and perform daily and weekly cleanroom sanitation.
- Operate in accordance with:
- cGMP and ICH Q7 guidelines.
- Work rules, Quality Procedures (QP), and SOPs.
- Cardinal rules of Quality, Safety, and Delivery.
- Meet daily individual Production goals.
- Clean equipment, parts, and facilities.
- Accurately complete cleaning records and other documentation.
- Stage and transfer drums, carts, and supplies to the cleanroom area and move finished product out of the cleanroom per procedures.
- Follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies.
- Perform daily housekeeping.
- Identify requirements for sanitation supplies and consumable items for the non-GMP areas, ensuring adequate stock is available.
- Utilize assigned PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
- Develop awareness of SDS (Safety Data Sheets).
- Safely operate a forklift, floor scrubber, and other Production equipment.
- Perform light maintenance.
Key Skills: cGMP/GMP, OSHA, Batch Mixing, Compounding, Production, Manufacturing, Equipment Operation, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, PPE, Quality
- High school diploma or equivalent .
- Ability to work overnight.
- Previous experience working in a Production position.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds.
- Ability to wear PPE.
- Hit company and Production deadlines.
- Frequent sitting, standing, climbing, etc.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Personal Protective Equipment