To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
24 Prospect Park West
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Lori sansevero
- Phone: 516-326-4160 x107
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Certified Medical Assistant
Advanced Dermatology P.C. • Brooklyn, NY
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced medical assistant for a fast paced multi-physician dermatology practice. Candidates with two years’ experience working in dermatology and/or plastic surgery will be given preference
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in a cosmetically oriented practice with experience talking to patients about products like Botox and fillers as well as lasers.
- Must have a positive attitude and be focused on providing the patient with a great experience.
- Take personal responsibility for assigned tasks and expect to be held accountable.
- Be able to maintain a good attitude and multi-task in a high paced environment.
- Within a few months, become knowledgeable about our full range of cosmetic treatments.
Responsible for assisting the physician with patient care including taking vital signs, obtaining history and chief complaint; assisting with biopsies and select cosmetic and surgical procedures. Other responsibilities include patient education on treatment plans and medication, education on cosmetic treatments, procedures, such as suture removal, dressing changes, allergen patch testing, and completion of pathology and lab requisition documents.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time off