World Class consumer goods manufacturing company has an immediate need for an experienced Engineering Manager.This position is in the Dallas,Texas area.The selected candidate will report to the Plant Manager and is a key member of the executive staff.Will be responsible for the oversight of the maintenance functions,engineering,and site facilities.This position will develop engineering plans to support current and future plant requirements including PPM ,spare parts inventory,and work order systems and programs.
1) Establish and manage the departments budget
2 Manage Capitol Expense projects to meet budget and timeline
3) Develop,implement and maintain Preventive maintenance programs(PPM) to support the
Continuous Improvement goals of Executive staff
4) Drive Key Performance Indicators(KPI'S) through out the organization in making corrective action
5) Initiate and drive Continuous Improvement activities
1) BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related,Masters degree in related field or MBA
2) 5-7 years of managerial/supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting.food,beverage,
3) Must have above average communication skills including written and verbal
4) Must have above average computer skills
The company in return can offer a competitive benefits package including relocation assistance.
This is a bonus eligible position that offers room to grow within the organization.If interested please send resume to email@example.com