To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
- thomas Weinert
- Phone: +1(858)952-7563
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Support
Salient CRGT • San Antonio, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a great career that provides oppurtunity and growth? Salient CRGT is looking to bring talented and hardworking individuals who have previous help desk / call center experience on to our team.
About the Role:
- You will Provide front line of support for IT and software systems for our Ft. Sam Houston client
- Using a central incident management application You will solve or refer issues to the team
- You will Troubleshoot IT issues via calls, voicemails, emails, tickets or in person for a wide variety of hardware, software and site-specific applications in an enterprise server-client environment.
- You will be responsible to convey technical advice and information to clients and coworkers who have varying degrees of ability with Information Technologies.
An ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment including holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with personal computers in a technical/desktop support capacity
- Understanding of the Windows XP and Windows 7 environments
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining standard office applications, mapping and troubleshooting printers, and other basic office automation issues.
- Customer service experience
Must possess a minimum of one of the following certifications:
- CompTIA A+ CE, Network+ CE, Security+ CE, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft, Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST), OR Help Desk Institute Desktop Support Technician (HDIDST)
- Must possess a minimum of two certifications (1 CompTIA CE, and 1 Microsoft certification) within first 90 days
- Must pass a Credit Check and Background investigation.