To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
- thomas Weinert
- Phone: +1(858)952-7563
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Support
Salient CRGT • San Antonio, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a great career that provides oppurtunity and growth? Salient CRGT is looking to bring talented and hardworking individuals who have previous help desk / call center experience on to our team.
About the Role:
- You will Provide front line of support for IT and software systems for our Ft. Sam Houston client
- Using a central incident management application You will solve or refer issues to the team
- You will Troubleshoot IT issues via calls, voicemails, emails, tickets or in person for a wide variety of hardware, software and site-specific applications in an enterprise server-client environment.
- You will be responsible to convey technical advice and information to clients and coworkers who have varying degrees of ability with Information Technologies.
An ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment including holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with personal computers in a technical/desktop support capacity
- Understanding of the Windows XP and Windows 7 environments
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining standard office applications, mapping and troubleshooting printers, and other basic office automation issues.
- Customer service experience
Must possess a minimum of one of the following certifications:
- CompTIA A+ CE, Network+ CE, Security+ CE, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft, Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST), OR Help Desk Institute Desktop Support Technician (HDIDST)
- Must possess a minimum of two certifications (1 CompTIA CE, and 1 Microsoft certification) within first 90 days
- Must pass a Credit Check and Background investigation.