To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3910 Joliet Street
Denver, CO 80239
- Human Resources Department
- Phone:: (713) 864-6902
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Controls & Instrumentation Technician
Dx Holding Company, Inc • Denver, CO
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Controls and Instrumentation Supervisor
Colorado Salt Products is in need of a Controls and Instrumentation Technician for our new state-of-the-art chloro/alkali production facility in Denver, Colorado.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
● Designing and developing new control systems when needed
● Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
● Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports
● Providing internal advice and working with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
● Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant support organizations
● Project management within cost and time constrained environments
● Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards
● Purchasing equipment
● Devising control initiatives to be developed by others
● Creating test procedures
● Working with support engineers either locally or remotely to solve control issues
● Developing strategies for implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
● Be available to work on call based on defined schedule
● Manage work orders and maintain electronic records
● Performing instrumentation calibrations in routine manner
● Medical PPO with employer paying $300/month toward the employee’s premium
● Dental and vision coverage for employee paid by employer. Employee pays for dependents.
● 7 recognized holidays and 1 floating holiday
● Paid time Off (sick and vacation) accrued incrementally
Pre-employment testing, drug screen and physical exam required.
No third party resumes, please.
Colorado Salt Products is an equal opportunity employer
● Advanced process control (APC)
● Distributed control systems (DCS)
● Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
● Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
● Low voltage systems
● Basic understanding of P&ID loop control
● Basic understanding of analytical instrumentation
● Understanding of motors controls
● Understanding of valve functions
● Understanding of different voltages, AC/DC