To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
425 North Gateway Avenue
Rockwood, TN 37854
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Coordinator
Encompass Group, LLC • Rockwood, TN
Posted 17 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - High School
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager performs a variety of tasks related to human resources that include clerical duties and an emphasis on processing payroll.
- Reviews all additions, deletions, and changes in payroll information for accuracy.
- Maintains a variety of files and records related to payroll system; enters new employees, retirements, and terminations; makes permanent payroll employee changes to benefits, taxes, address, deductions; accruals, and add pays; post to payroll computer system.
- Prepares bi-weekly payroll and all related payroll reports including tax deposits, 941 quarterly filings, and W-2's and other year-end reports.
- Posts entries/upload data from supportive systems (Lead Tech and Time Clock Plus) records and balances against other records.
- Responsible for processing commissions, bonuses, and other pay incentives
- Collect employee time sheets and verify accuracy in ADP, send payroll time sheets to agencies
- Checks records and papers for clerical and arithmetic accuracy, completeness, and compliance with established standards and procedures.
- Investigates employee complaints concerning direct deposit accounts by researching payroll documents and following up with banking institutions.
- Serves as liaison with financial institutions, auditors, and vendors regarding payroll/HR issues.
- Aids independent auditors in their performance of annual audit; answers questions, locates materials, explains procedures and policies as requested.
- Collaborates with IT in the correction of software/system problems that arise in the payroll process.
- Responsible for child support payments, garnishments, and employment verifications
- Generate reports for tracking vacation, downtime, employee incentive, and overtime
- Aids in Onboarding new hires by preparing new hire packets, completion of I-9's, creating new file, making badge, and entering data in HRIS system
- Assists with Benefits by adding, editing, and deleting data in HRIS system and provider's systems
- Reconciles Health Insurance, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, as well as Supplemental Life Insurance premiums with bill and in HRIS system/payroll
- Edits data in HRIS system as needed and maintains employee records
- Process requests for vacation payouts, track vacation accruals and balances as well as process other types of leave in payroll
- Assists with company functions
- Responds in a timely manner to employee problems, questions, and concerns
- General office procedures including filing, document retention, and handling phone calls
- Required to maintain consistent and acceptable attendance according to the assigned schedule provided by the manager.
- Meet departmental goals and defined key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Business or related field. Will accept a combination of education and/or experience that equals four years with a High School Diploma Required (or equivalent).
- A minimum of two years of full-time payroll, human resources, accounting, or other related business experience required.
- Human Resources Professional certification(s) preferred. (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, CCP, CBP, etc.)
- Highly analytical professional.
- Ability to build and maintain trusting, collaborative relationships with company professionals at all levels throughout the organization.
- 2 years of experience and proven proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now platform preferred.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Team player and be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels of organization
- Strong ability to work within internet sites
- Experience with ADP or HRIS systems; BPCS ERP software experience a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Trustworthy- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Possesses the ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to work collaboratively and well with teammates.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.
Human Resources (HR) Generalist