To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
841 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Judy Bishop
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Safety Manager (16352)
Bishop & Company • Honolulu, HI
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
**No Relocation Assistance Offered. In-state candidates only**
We are seeking a Safety Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Honolulu. If you meet the following requirements, please email us your resume & a rough range of your annual salary expectations. Referrals are welcome too!
• Plan and implement safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Department of Transportation (DOT)
• Perform safety surveys and inspections, prepare written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated, and follow up to ensure measures have been implemented
• Advise management on safety compliance concerns and preventative actions
• Develop, evaluate and upgrade safety programs
• Plan and implement training for employees in work site safety practices
• Conduct post-accident investigation and prepare report identifying possible accident causes and hazards for use by company personnel and senior management
• Maintain environmental reports including storm water permits
• Maintain safety files and records
• Must be available to work on weekends as needed to meet business needs
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and opportunities for job seekers throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing . We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.Please forward resumes to: Bishop & Company
***No relocation, In-state applicants only. Must be available to interview immediately.
Qualifications we look for:
• 10+ years of related experience and/or training
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in OSHA, MSHA, DOT and EPA regulatory requirements
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Strong communication skills to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• Solid writing abilities to generate reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Must reside on Oahu and be eligible to work in the United States