To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Brook, IL 60523
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative - Entry Level
The League • Oak Brook, IL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are a Sales and Marketing Management firm in Oakbrook. We specialize in the strategic planning, internal & external branding, business development, and corporate communications for our Fortune 500 clients. Due to our rapid and continuous growth here in the Chicago market, Sales League is currently seeking to fill entry-level positions in Sales and Marketing.
We are looking for candidates interested in sales, sales management, marketing management, and those who wish to excel within a company at their own pace.
The role of the Outside Sales Representative is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing for our Fortune 500 clients. The Account Sales Representative will be responsible for managing all areas of our clients business relationships. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Campaign Sales / Marketing Development
- Face to Face contact with businesses to cement relationship with Fortune 500 clients
- Sales Training and Territory Management
- Market Research Development
- Customer Service and Communications
- Upper Management Training
Benefits of an Outside Sales Representative:
- Management Training Program
- Gain sales experience
- Interactive and Fun Team Environment
- Uncapped Pay Structure
- Philanthropic Events
- Marketing Management Opportunities
- Performance Based Promotions
- Travel Opportunities
- 2-4 year degree
- Must be personable, energetic, and enjoy working with people on a daily basis
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Demonstrate leadership potential
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM till 5:30 PM
No Nights, No Weekends, and No Holidays