To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mooresville, IN
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Support
TOA (USA), LLC • Mooresville, IN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mooresville Indiana Large Automotive Supplier is seeking an Information Systems Support Technician. As Support Technician, you will receive excellent health benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, company provided uniforms, and a generous 401k benefit. The Information Systems team supports all technology related aspects of the company. The I.S. team is seeking a qualified candidate for our 6pm – 2:30am shift
Expectation of Employee:
- Adhere to Policies and Safety Practices at all times
- Maintain a respectful and positive attitude
Duties of IS Help Desk Associate include but are not limited to:
- Provide first level support for technology related issues related to:
- Windows workstations hardware and software
- Windows servers in a virtual environment
- Applications deployed via Citrix environment
- Handheld scanners
- Wired and Wireless networking
- Database troubleshooting (Access, Oracle, SQL)
- Cell Phones
- Record problems and solutions for future reference
- Proactively apply “fixes” to systems to prevent similar issues from occurring on multiple systems
- Seek out system deficiencies and research/suggest improvements
- Active involvement when considering options for upgrading systems/processes
- Train users on new devices and software
- Build, upgrade, and repair workstations
- Participate in rotational “on-call” support during weekends and holidays
- Good Attendance
- Attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter – work with limited supervision
- College coursework in Computer/Information Technology or related study
- Understanding of Windows operating systems (7, 8, 10, 2008, 2012)
- Basic windows client/server architecture understanding
- Active Directory environment and related services
- Network printing and print servers
- Ability to problem solve under pressure
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to communicate with users of all experience levels
- Ability to work after hours and weekend as needed
Physical demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to see, stand, walk, hear, talk, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 25 pounds. On occasion, the employee will be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, and balance. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The office noise level is moderate. Copiers, fax machines, and printers are frequently used in the office. The plant environment noise level is loud. Upon occasion, the employee will be required to enter the plant. Although the plant is climate controlled, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. PPE consisting of a hard hat, safety glasses, earplugs, long sleeves, and steel toe shoes must be worn at all times when entering and working in the plant. Gloves must be worn when handling parts. The employee is exposed to moving equipment, moving mechanical parts, fumes, airborne particles, dust, vibration, weld sparks/flash, and smoke when entering and working in the plant. A fire resistant (FR) jacket must be worn when entering and working in the welding department.
- Performance Standards – Annual performance
- Attainment of annual goals established between IT Manager and employee