Global Employment is searching for a General Manager, someone with a strong manufacturing background, preferably in the aerospace industry. Core focus to ensuring the operation obtains the highest level of quality, and the maximum throughput, at the most efficient cost base while meeting Corporate Budget. This person should be the day-to-day face of the operation to key customers, ensuring that communication is timely, accurate, and clear. This position is in the greater Syracuse, NY area.
• Day to day management of the plant and office
• To identify, and implement capital improvement and cost reduction programs
• Ensure that the operation embraces the need for quality from the ground up
• Responsibility for safety, quality and cost
• Assures that customer requirements are met, corporate policy is followed, and action plans are completed on time and within budget.
• Assures that schedules for work for all process lines are in accordance with facility capabilities, customer requirements, economic performance.
• Maintains an extremely clean facility and makes sure equipment and other heavy metal equipment is maintained and acceptable.
The General Manager will be responsible for all the direct labor employees, focusing on performance, process, scheduling to meet client demands, morale, and budget responsibility (pricing structure as it relates to equipment/profit/labor). Experience in LEAN and continuous improvement, to continue to improve plant operations is a plus.
• Experienced at managing teams of people
• Proactive and self-starting
• Good communications skill orally and written
• Metrics driven
• Technologically literate
Salary: $100-120k plus bonus and benefits.
Location: Upstate New York
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please send your resume and any additional information to Email blocked - click to apply.
Global Employment USA
4905 W Tilghman Street, Suite 160
Allentown, PA 18104
Continuous Improvement Process