To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 Heartland Drive
Beckley, WV 25801
- Kay De La Rosa
- Phone: 304.256.1650
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Stonerise Healthcare • Beckley, WV
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Harper Mills, our mission goes beyond compassion and improving care. We strive to enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through our principles, passion, and purpose.
Harper Mills is currently hiring Certified Nursing Assistants.
Join us and benefit from the Harper Mills difference. Our core values make us unlike any other employer. If you want to be part of a family-like team who feels as passionately about serving fellow members of your community as you do, join us!
In addition to competitive wages, you’ll benefit from:
401(k) matching contributions
- Utilizes appropriate resources to know the care needs of assigned residents
- Administers showers, bed baths, or tub baths according to expressed wishes and plan of care
- Provides oral hygiene including denture care
- Cares for hearing aids safely
- Takes oral, rectal, and axillary temperatures
- Answers call lights
- Changes bed linens
- Toilets residents before and after meals and prn, or according to their individualized plan
- Passes snacks and ice water
- Assists residents for meals
- Feeds residents who require assistance
- Assists residents in range of motion, mobility and ambulation
- Assists residents in use of walker, cane, or other mobility devices
- Transports residents to scheduled activities
- Notifies nurse of any change in resident’s condition
- Must attend, complete, test satisfactorily and pass a state approved nursing assistant program
- Become registered by testing and passing the Nurse Aide Competency Exam and maintain active certification
- Attend required number of educational programs per month/quarter
Because our residents require assistance around the clock, the ability to work overtime is a requirement for this position and can include Saturdays and Sundays when necessary.